- Strapping machine and stacker. When dealing with keg lines, Acmi uses specific machines which have been purposely studied to handle these containers.
The barrel lines or otherwise known as "keg" lines, are particular lines belonging to the beer sector constructed with the characteristics capable of moving containers with large dimensions (up to 50 litres). Acmi projects, constructs and commissions all of the dry part of the line, from the depallatisation phase to the palletisation phase including all of the conveying systems, automation, integration and cabling. On request of the customer Acmi can manage the entire project in quality of main contractor.
- Manages the integration, automation and cabling of the entire line
- Produces all of the machines of the dry part of the line
- Flexibility and automatic format change over thanks to the use of the Condor robot
- High level of robustness and reliability
- Any production speed
- Any type of keg format
To consult the presentation of each single machine go to the products section.