In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data), we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
This is a notice provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European regulation for the protection of personal data).
The notice is intended to allow you to know, before giving your data, how ACMI SpA processes your personal data.
Data Controller of personal data is
ACMI SpA with registered office in Via G. Di Vittorio no. 60, 43045, Fornovo di Taro (PR)
Tel. 0039 0525 401811
Personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness, correctness and transparency provided by the regulation EU Reg. 2016/679.
Personal data requested in the contact form are collected by ACMI SPA for the sole purpose of sending a response to the request for information and assistance sent by users.
Personal data collected will be processed in a mainly automated way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so.
Data processing will be carried out for the purposes and time needed to achieve the purpose for which they have been collected.
Provision of data is optional. However, failure to enter data will not allow ACMI SPA to execute the requested service.
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties who will process data as data processors (article 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679) and/or as individuals acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (article 29 of the EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes specified above.
Data may be disclosed to:
- Group companies
- to the sales/distribution network on the territory;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the Website and the information system;
- firms or companies during assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories play the role of Data Processors or work in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The updated list of Data processors can be requested by writing to
email@example.com or the contact details specified in point 1 of this notice.
Personal data provided will not be disclosed in any way.
Within the scope of purposes indicated in this notice, personal data collected may be communicated/transferred to third parties located in countries belonging to the European Union or in extra EU countries, in compliance with the provisions of the regulation, Article 44 - General principle for transfer; Article 45 - Transfer based on an adequacy decision; Article 46 - Transfer subject to adequate guarantees.
The data subject can obtain information about the guarantees for the transfer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of the EU Reg. 2016/679, personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which personal data are processed.
The consent to the processing of personal data provided by the data subject may be withdrawn at any time by writing to email@example.com.
Data subjects have the right to exercise their rights as provided for in the EU Regulation 2016/679, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. or by addressing to the registered office of the Data Controller indicated above.
Data subjects have the following rights:
- The right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access their personal data (article 15), to correct (article 16) or to delete (article 17) them, or to limit their processing (article 18) or to object to their processing based on the legitimate interest (article 21).
- The right to withdraw consent: if the processing is based on consent, data subjects have the right to withdraw their consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
- The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority.
To object to the processing and to exercise the other rights, the data subjects may contact the Data Controller at the address: email@example.com
Last update 25.05.2018